B&G ZG100 GPS Antenna
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-11048-002
List Price: $199.00
Not In Stock (Updated: 2021-05-10 02:27) (ETA 07/01/21)
Skipper-Dan Item Number: 144992Already in Cart: 0
All Sales have 100% Money-Back Guarantee! No Restocking Fee. We pay for return shipping.
ZG100 GPS Antenna
The B & G ZG100 GPS antenna provides precise and dependable position data making it the perfect partner for B & G chartplotters and instrument systems.
The highly accurate 10 Hz GPS gives a precise and smooth update of position information during acceleration and maneuvering, rapid signal acquisition, and consistent position accuracy augmented by secondary satellite systems like WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, and Galileo. It is also QZSS-ready.
- Highly accurate position
- 10Hz update rate
- Sail Specific COG/SOG filtering for optimum performance
- GPS/Galileo support
- Augmented with WAAS, EGNOS, and more
- Integrated heading sensor
- Heel & Trim sensors
- Compact, waterproof (IP67) design
- NMEA 2000®
What's in the Box?
- N2K-T-RD Network T-Connector
- NMEA 2000 6ft Network Extension Cable
- Waterproof rating: IPX-7
- Dimensions: Diameter3.54" (90mm)
- Weight: 0.30 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Operating Temperature Range: -13°F to 149°F (-25°C to 65°C)
- Compass Safe: 21.00" (518mm)
- Storage Temperature Range: -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Dimensions: W x H x D3.54" (90mm) x 1.50" (38mm)
- Warranty Period: 5 Years
- Supply Voltage: 9v-18v
- NMEA 0183 Sentences supported: no
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: Yes