Attwood 3-Mile Anchor/Masthead Light - 12V - 12"
Manufacturer: Attwood Marine
Manufacturer Part Number: 7201-7
Product UPC: 022697720177
List Price: $48.99
Not In Stock (Updated: 2017-08-08 02:12) (ETA not yet determined)
Skipper-Dan Item Number: 109407Already in Cart: 0
All Sales have 100% Money-Back Guarantee! No Restocking Fee. We pay for return shipping.
Description:3-Mile Anchor/Masthead Light
Part #: 7201-7
3-Mile, 360 degree light visibility for use on boats up to 65.6 ft. (20 meters)
- Big cam-lock handle is easy to grasp. Once locked, stays locked in normal conditions. Can not vibrate loose.
- In extreme conditions, if a 12ft./lb. force hits the base, the cam-lock releases and allows base to swing down. This new feature reduces chance of breakage to base or pole.
- All wiring is concealed and protected within the pivoting base.
- The rail-mount adapter is an easy way to fit cam-lock bases to square rails and pontoon boats.
- Materials are non-corrosive, including bases of glass-filled polymer and poles of highly anodized aluminum.
- Typical installation requires two # 10 Stainless Steel screws of length suitable for deck or rail material.
- Rated Voltage - 12V
- Pole Length - 12"
Quick Guide: Attwood_Marine_7201-7_Quick_Guide.pdf
Dimensions (inches): Length: 17 Width: 5 Height: 3; Weight (pounds): 0.55