Attwood Neat Cleat - 6"
Manufacturer: Attwood Marine
Manufacturer Part Number: 66516-7
Product UPC: 022697665164
List Price: $103.46
In Stock: 10 (Updated: 2019-01-17 03:16)
Skipper-Dan Item Number: 129470Already in Cart: 0
All Sales have 100% Money-Back Guarantee! No Restocking Fee. We pay for return shipping.
Neat Cleat - 6"
The Neat Cleat offers what you've been asking for, a retractable cleat with a thin profile that installs easily in narrow gunwales.
- Beautiful, strong and durable, each stanchion is a 7/8" rod of solid enhanced #316 Stainless Steel alloy
- The Friction springs holds the cleat up at any position and makes sure it stays up when pulled up
- Over 500,000 in use World Wide
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty against corrosion
- Has a neat, continuous contour to prevent snags and stubbed toes
Installation is simple and quick, it can cut your labor cost! Just drill twice with an appropriate hole saw. Drainage receptacles (included) press-fit onto the threaded studs to capture moisture and send it to the bilge. The receptacle outlet is sized for standard 1/4" pilot tubing (not included) so you can use parts from existing inventory.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Dimensions (inches): Length: 8 Width: 5 Height: 3; Weight (pounds): 2.25