Ancor 16-14 Heatshrink Butt Connectors - 500-Pack
Manufacturer Part Number: 309102
Product UPC: 091887308242
List Price: $211.16
Not In Stock (Updated: 2019-03-21 02:42) (ETA not yet determined)
Skipper-Dan Item Number: 117855Already in Cart: 0
All Sales have 100% Money-Back Guarantee! No Restocking Fee. We pay for return shipping.
Description:16-14 Heatshrink Butt Connectors - 500-PackGuage Size:
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage.
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257 deg. F/125 deg. C.
- Operating temperature range 40 deg. C to 110 deg. C.
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.
- Tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Pure copper for maximum current flow.
- Brazed seam for maximum strength.
- Wire range: 16-14
- mm: 1-2
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide: Ancor_309102_Quick_Guide.pdf
Dimensions (inches): Length: 8 Width: 5 Height: 3; Weight (pounds): 1.8