Ancor 22-18 Gauge - #8 Heat Shrink Ring Terminal - 100-Pack
Manufacturer Part Number: 310299
Product UPC: 091887311006
List Price: $46.09
In Stock: 7 (Updated: 2019-01-21 02:20)
Skipper-Dan Item Number: 108318Already in Cart: 0
All Sales have 100% Money-Back Guarantee! No Restocking Fee. We pay for return shipping.
Description:22-18 Gauge - #8 Heat Shrink Ring Terminal - 100-PackGauge Size:
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage.
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257 deg. F/125 deg. C.
- Operating temperature range 40 deg. C to 110 deg. C.
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.
- Tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Pure copper for maximum current flow.
- Brazed seam for maximum strength.
- Wire Range: 22-18
- mm: 0.3-0.8
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Product Brochure: Ancor_310299_Brochure.pdf
Quick Guide: Ancor_310299_Quick_Guide.pdf
Dimensions (inches): Length: 4 Width: 2 Height: 1; Weight (pounds): 0.2