Ancor Heat Shrink Multi-Wire Step Down Butt Connectors 24-8 Assorted 30-Piece Jar
Manufacturer Part Number: 320000
Product UPC: 091887990744
List Price: $45.99
In Stock: 9 (Updated: 2020-10-25 02:17)
Skipper-Dan Item Number: 134051Already in Cart: 0
All Sales have 100% Money-Back Guarantee! No Restocking Fee. We pay for return shipping.
Heat Shrink Multi-Wire Step Down Butt Connectors 24-8 Assorted 30-Piece Jar
Ancor's adhesive lined heat shrink butt connectors can be used as a step-down from one gauge size to another or as a multi-wire connector for one gauge size wire. These connectors offer a sealed alternative for products such as a quick-tap or 3-way connector in areas where corrosion is a concern.
- 4:1 shrink ratio tubing to ensure a watertight seal between wires
- Flared barrel with uniform copper wall ensures an easy and proper mechanical crimp
- Crimp indicator on barrel for proper placement of installation tool
- Clear heat shrink tubing ensures crimp accuracy
- Colored stripes on the barrel indicate which crimp die to use, regardless of application
- Reusable jar is clear for easy identification of the terminals and has a flip lid for ease of use
- Multi-pack contains (5) 24-22/24-18 AWG butt connectors, (10) 22-18/16-14 AWG butt connectors, (10) 16-14/12-10 AWG and (5) 12-10/8 AWG butt connectors
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Dimensions (inches): Length: 5 Width: 3 Height: 3; Weight (pounds): 0.3