Airmar UST850 Smart Sensor NMEA 2000 - Plastic Housing
Manufacturer Part Number: UST850S-P17-N2
List Price: $0.00
In Stock: 1 (Updated: 2020-10-25 02:19)
Skipper-Dan Item Number: 137611Already in Cart: 0
All Sales have 100% Money-Back Guarantee! No Restocking Fee. We pay for return shipping.
UST850 Smart Sensor NMEA 2000 - Plastic Housing
AIRMAR's UST850 just turned your maintenance time into more cruising time…and made your boat smarter too. Ultrasonic speed and temperature in one single housing with no moving parts makes this sensor a high precision, low maintenance solution for use on power and sail boats of all types and sizes. Say goodbye to paddlewheel maintenance and hello to Smart technology, from the company who invented the Smart Sensor.
- Easily retrofitted into Airmar’s ST650/ST850 Series without haul out!
- Ultrasonic Speed & Temperature in one housing with no moving parts
- Precise readings at high speeds ideal for powerboats and performance sailing
- Fast data update rate (up to 10 x per second)
- Speed Range (0.1 to 50 knots)
Dimensions (inches): Length: 12 Width: 10 Height: 9; Weight (pounds): 4.4