Airmar DST800 Nylon Thru-Hull N2K NMEA2000
Manufacturer Part Number: DST800PV-N2
Product UPC: 801769002447
List Price: $0.00
Not In Stock (Updated: 2021-06-18 02:27) (ETA not yet determined)
Skipper-Dan Item Number: 144799Already in Cart: 0
All Sales have 100% Money-Back Guarantee! No Restocking Fee. We pay for return shipping.
DST800 Nylon Thru-Hull N2K NMEA2000
The DST800 is a Smart™ TRIDUCER® Multisensor that offers the depth, speed, and temperature functions in one compact thru-hull fitting. The low-profile, retractable sensor computes accurate depth, speed, and temperature data and sends it to any NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000® display or network.
Airmar's Smart Sensors have embedded microelectronics—the transducer element and signal processor are only millimeters apart. The signals from the sensors are processed right inside the housing itself. All that is needed to receive depth, speed, and temperature data is a single cable into a compatible network or display.
The wide, port-starboard, fan-shaped beam is able to find the bottom even when installed on a high-deadrise hull or a heeling sailboat.
- Depth, speed, and temperature in one compact housing
- 235 kHz frequency prevents mutual interference with other echo sounders on the vessel
- Depth performance from 500 mm to 185 m (1.6 to 600')
- The wide, port-starboard, fan-shaped beam is able to find bottom even when installed on the high-deadrise hull or heeling sailboat
- The fast-response temperature sensor provides ±0.2°C (±0.1°F) accuracy
- Available as a Smart Sensor at 235 kHz or an analog output sensor operating at 200 or 235 kHz
- Available in NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 standard
- Choose plastic, bronze, or stainless steel housing with a water valve
- NMEA 2000 certified or NMEA 0183 cable
Dimensions (inches): Length: 10 Width: 8 Height: 4; Weight (pounds): 2.1