Adventure Medical Tincture of Benzoin - Refill
Manufacturer: Adventure Medical Kits
Manufacturer Part Number: 0155-0254
Product UPC: 707708002540
List Price: $7.50
Not In Stock (Updated: 2018-03-19 02:47) (ETA not yet determined)
Skipper-Dan Item Number: 127620Already in Cart: 0
All Sales have 100% Money-Back Guarantee! No Restocking Fee. We pay for return shipping.
Tincture of Benzoin - Refill
Refill or customize your first aid kit with tincture of benzoin, a topical adhesive used on unbroken skin to dramatically increase the adhesiveness of wound closure strips, butterfly bandages, tape, and moleskin. Humidity, moisture, dirt, and oily skin common to outdoor adventurers can lead to bandages, wound closure strips, tape, or moleskin to coming off early or not staying on at all. Tincture of benzoin is your solution to keep bandages on longer. Unique glass ampoule extends shelf life of benzoin and allows for easy application and disposal.
- Stays on Longer: Topical adhesive helps tape, wound closure strips, and other adhesive bandages stay on the skin longer
- Easy To Apply, No Sticky Hands: Easy to use ampoule prevents benzoin from coming in contact with your hands when applying
- Extended Shelf Life: Glass ampoule extends shelf life of benzoin in comparison to wipes or swabs
- Maximum Expiration Dating: 5 year expiration date, the maximum allowed by the Food & Drug Administration
- Directions for Use: Reverse cardboard sleeve on swab. Crush ONCE between the thumb and forefinger at the dot located at the center of the swab. Gently squeeze swab to apply to the desired area. To avoid glass splinters, use only with paper cap completely in place.
- Size: 3.5" x 5.25" x 0.5"
- Weight: 0.04 Lbs
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: Multiple Days
- 6 - Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive, Vial
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Dimensions (inches): Length: 3 Width: 3 Height: 1; Weight (pounds): 0.1